Pages

Monday 14 December 2015

Train-tastic


It was my father in law's 70th this weekend so we made him a chocolate cake and some train biscuits.

The design is very (very) heavily inspired from those super cookies from Oh Sugar Events.
I used my basic train cutter to trace the other wagons and make templates. Very fiddly but worth it! (I have to say Mr drew the tracks for me as I can't draw a straight line...)


Mr and J (now 3) baked the cake, they did a great job! It's the Very best chocolate fuge cake from Mary Berry's Baking Bible. I just used 250g chocolate and 250ml double cream for the ganache to cover the whole cake.


C'était les 70 ans de mon beau père ce weekend donc on a préparer un gâteau au chocolat et des biscuits train.

Je me suis beaucoup (beaucoup) inspirée de ces superbes cookies de Oh Sugar Events.
J'ai utilisé mon emporte piece train pour dessiner les autres wagons. Ca a pris du temps mais ça en valait la peine! (je dois avoué que Mr a dessiné les rails pour moi vu que je sais pas faire un trait droit...)

Mr et J (3 ans) ont préparé le gâteau, ils ont fait du beau travail! Recette Very best chocolate fuge cake du livre Mary Berry's Baking Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment