Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Rosebud biscuits


While I was sorting through my cookie cutters (as you do), I found that Piglet face and it reminded me of the rosebuds that Callye from The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle made (here). I think it makes a pretty convincing rosebud, now I just need to find a way to remove the plastic bit with "Piglet" written on it as it makes it very difficult to release the dough without breaking the leaves/ears. 

J'ai trouvé cet emporte-pièce de Porcinet et je me suis rappelé des boutons de rose qu'avait fait Callye de The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle (). Je trouve que ça donne un beau bouton de rose, il faut juste que j'enlève la partie en plastique avec "Piglet" parce les feuilles/oreilles se cassent...   


For more info on the other biscuits, have a look here.
Pour plus d'info sur les autres biscuits, c'est par .



1 comment: